Millionaire Mentor Group is a scam!!!!!!!

I attended a seminar in Vancouver and bought the 3 day package for 467.00 dollars which MMG referenced as a "training." Once I attended he training I was upsold into a 35K package by Brian Peterson which now I now is not really an Investor. I should have known....he is to young to have the experience he claims to have. After doing an Investigation on Brian Peterson I found the whole crew of MMG comes from another company EWI. SEE THIS LINK: http://www.ewiworkshops.com/bios/bio_all.aspx

All these guys are are seminar speakers. I called Linda at the MMG office and they would not return my calls. I showed up at the 3 day buying boot camp where I was told I would meet the contractors and power team only to her from Mark Dove that we didn't want to meet them because the were mexican and only spoke spanish and we would not undersatnd them anyway.

This is a warning, If you want to throw away hard earned dollars go ahead. The coaches will lie to make a sale. They are not investors......Please look at the sight. All these guys are sales people taking your money!!!

review #336062
0 8 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments15
Had an experience with Millionaire Mentor Group?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
The guy in Montana

Jan 22 #934530

Yes, I agree with all the comments. I "NEVER" received anything from the money I spent!!! It was a bait and switch situation. I personally am dissatisfied as I think Douglas Vermereen has plenty of knowledge to give. But his business skills suck severely. Long story short, I talked to him on the phone and he threatened me with a law suite if I took further action of "exposing" him to the Canadian authorities. Well, Doug, I have nothing to take. Come here in Montana and talk your garbage. He personally assaulted me after a seminar with his "Jujitsu" moves and hyper extended my elbow. I know for a fact that he went to a room with a *** in Las Vegas and he is married. He is only full of his self and that is all that matters to him. Yes, he has money and is successful in his ventures. But Doug, your nothing in the hills in Montana. Come down and visit. Maybe I can teach you a thing or two.

Millionaire mentor

Jun 03, 2014 #823248 Calgary, Alberta

Raul Lopez doesn't pay his bills. Then when you call him to find out why he threatens to come after you with a baseball bat. Very dishonest person. Don't believe every review you read.

Raoul L

May 30, 2014 #821887 Long Beach, California

What a big *** Douglas Vermeeren is! He provides nothing for the money and is very defensive and offensive he is no mentor nor a modern day Napolean Hill by any stretch of the imagination just a *** artist every body beware!

Pessimist

Jun 05, 2013 #660323

Think what adage comes to mind under this
Scenario and multiply its effect on those of
U and me who were duped...grown educated
Adults...got to give them credit but still pissed as
***!!

Kathy

May 01, 2013 #644754

Did any one got refunded from MMG?
If yes how. I would like to know how. I am another MMG victim.

Chris

Feb 25, 2014 #788415 Toronto, Ontario

Yes, we did get the refund from these guys! i want to tell you more: Have you met Cory and Mike? they are members now of www.Fortunebuilders.ca they are a big scam! If that Brian Peterson is a Milionaire; i'm the prime minister in Canada. i think the only guy that makes money is Ryan that's it.
You have to call Lynda everyday to get the refund and tell her; you will be sending the xeriff soon if she doesnt refund you.
How much did you pay? I Paid $10,000 to assign properties with Brian on the phone; it was a BIG scam!

Red5

Nov 13, 2012 #568637

I still can't believe I fell for this. They completelky failed to deliver on any promise they made, up to and including conmsidering refunding my money. We all need to get together and see if anything can be done.

Douglas Vermeeren

Oct 29, 2012 #561866

Thanks for the heads up everyone. I wanted to point out that this is NOT the same company as the Monthly Millionaire Mentor program. (www.TheMonthlyMillionaireMentor.com) I am the owner of this company and the MMG has been trying to use our name to attract customers. Please beware.

ReyL

Jun 06, 2013 #660927

Hey Doug, you have done the same.You claim to be a mentor and I paid you big money and you have done absolutely nothing. You are no different than the other scammers out there.

DV

Jun 30, 2013 #672285 Calgary, Alberta

Rey you are not giving both sides of the story. And you never invested with me at all. How can you say I am a scammer. You sir are a LIAR. And just for the record we had several calls together. You dropped the ball my friend and if you have a problem with me have the courage to talk to me directly. You have my number.

illuminate

Nov 15, 2014 #900720 Vancouver, British Columbia

I too felt I did not get value with Douglas. . Paid for 1 year mentorship, it took 3 months to get access to membership site with very little info. Not sure where monthly comes into play. Doug is a good presenter and sure he means well but lacks systems, support and follow through. He has too many and variety of things going on which results in lack of focus. I recommend his 1 day seminars but would strongly discouraged people ftom paying for service, coaching etc.

0 0
david.lam

Apr 06 #968709 Toronto, Ontario

I, David Lam, DEEPLY APOLOGIZE to Douglas Vermeeren. He is a great mentor and leader, as he knows a lot about the business investment world, he'll give great pointers, but in the end it is up to the individual to invest or not. Douglas Vermeeren teaches what he preaches, he is not a financial advisor, financial planner, or certified money manager. Douglas Vermeeren is of no sort, not even close in relation to a scam or scam artist, he is a legitimate individual who just provides his thoughts and insight about investing, howver he does not give investment advice, again he leaves it up to the individual to take on that risk.
There is no investment out there are is a guaranteed investment, all investments have risk. People should not invest their money if they are not prepared to lose that money, hence, an investment is like a gamble to make money, for people who do not understand this, they then think that they have been scammed, this is not the case. People have tried to invest, and if the investment opportunity did not make money, then they should move on and not let that stop them, and not to dwell on it, whether it's within the investment world, or not. People who even begin to take on an investment opportunity should do their due diligence first, and make sure they are comfortable with the risks involved.
I have requested for all my previous negative postings about Douglas Vermeeren to be removed, as per my request to this website holder. I greatly misunderstood
... Show more

0 0
ffb

Aug 21, 2012 #531730

I fully agree MMG is a scam a ripoff.
I asked for my money back haven't received it yet.

Scott Bell (scott@millionairementorgroup.com)the CEO of MMG promised a refund but after many months has yet to deliver.

lovestarbucks

Aug 08, 2012 #526072

Hi Renato123,

Please give me a call at 604 6l7 697l as soon as you get this message. You may have some information that may help me with regards to MMG.

CarrieC

Jul 31, 2012 #522285

Thanks for posting this! So many of these groups are complete rip-offs!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Millionaire Mentor Group.
Filing a new complaint about
×