Millionaire Mentor Group is a scam!!!!!!!

I attended a seminar in Vancouver and bought the 3 day package for 467.00 dollars which MMG referenced as a "training." Once I attended he training I was upsold into a 35K package by Brian Peterson which now I now is not really an Investor. I should have known....he is to young to have the experience he claims to have. After doing an Investigation on Brian Peterson I found the whole crew of MMG comes from another company EWI. SEE THIS LINK: http://www.ewiworkshops.com/bios/bio_all.aspx

All these guys are are seminar speakers. I called Linda at the MMG office and they would not return my calls. I showed up at the 3 day buying boot camp where I was told I would meet the contractors and power team only to her from Mark Dove that we didn't want to meet them because the were mexican and only spoke spanish and we would not undersatnd them anyway.

This is a warning, If you want to throw away hard earned dollars go ahead. The coaches will lie to make a sale. They are not investors......Please look at the sight. All these guys are sales people taking your money!!!

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 12 Yes 12 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

3 hours ago #1204329 Airdrie, Alberta

I want to clarify that Dwayne Harris is not associated with fortune Builders. He is not one of our employees. I also want to clarify that we are not a scam. We are prepared to address and rectify any issues where people might be upset. We do not want this. We want to have everyone have a good experience. If you have a concern please do the right thing and contact us. We will help you.

3 hours ago #1204315 Airdrie, Alberta

I did the FOREX trading and it was bogus. No value! It was with Dwayne Harris and his partner Allen Something or other. He was a guy from India who had apparently gone from Bankrupt to millionaire in "just a few year of following this flawless system. Total ***. I paid for their training and bought the mentor support package. No support and it did not give me anything.

4 hours ago #1204303 Edmonton, Alberta

dwayne Harris is a trickster. He's been doing seminars in real estate and all kinds of other things - ie. FOREX. Each time people loose money. I have yet to meet anyone who has had good things to say about the results they've gotten following his strategies, taking his courses or giving him money.

4 hours ago #1204301 Edmonton, Alberta

MMG is a scam. They don't provide any value for what they charge. Sorry.

4 hours ago #1204300 Calgary, Alberta

15% of a movies gross for $3500? And you have no proof? I suppose you have no contract either. I doubt this happened. Haters tell lies.

4 hours ago #1204297 Calgary, Alberta

I don't know who all of the people were who organized the event I attended by Dwayne Harris was the presenter. He seemed to be so insecure about his success that he had to flaunt photo after photo of his luxurious lifestyle. It just seemed toooooo phoney for me. I did not invest but one of my friends did. Time will tell but I'm not expecting to here a success story.

4 hours ago #1204296 Airdrie, Alberta

Millionaire Mentor Group LTD should not be selling real estate. Is there not a required license to be sharing these kinds of investments? And if Cory and Mike have become part of fortune builders how come no one has attached this group to that?

4 hours ago #1204292

Dwayne Harris of Millionaire Mentor group ltd. is a good speaker but he has zero follow through. Lots of promised and hype but no delivery. Very disappointed. I did get some money back however.

Aug 11 #1197716 Georgetown, Ontario

Yes Douglas. Vermeeran scamed me out 3'500 because of a movie he has going to make in early 2000 said i was going to get 15 per cent of movie gross how do. I bring him to justice when i have no proff
Yours truly
Shannon forrest

0 1 Reply

4 hours ago #1204295 Airdrie, Alberta

Dwayne Harris of Millionaire Mentor group ltd.might be an okay speaker but that doesn't mean he's qualified to be teaching people how to do real estate. Why would you defend him? If the guy is a scam artist he's a scam artist.

Jun 16 #1174099

I actually got all my money back from Vermeeren even though I participated in an investment he suggested that didn't work out. Legally he did not have to refund me and the opportunity wasn't even directly through him. I made my own decisions to become involved and I knew the risk. Yet he made sure I was paid back. I don't think those are the actions of a scam artist.

3 0 Reply

Jan 21 #1098590

I did get a refund in full from Douglas Vermeeren and MMM. It took a while but I did get it. In all fairness I did receive some value. But the refund was appreciated as the program was not quite what I expected. I thought it was maybe important to point out that some of the comments here are a bit aggressive and although I asked for a refund I think that the comments here are a bit extreme.

anonymous

Jan 19 #1097302

Monthly Millionaire Mentor is not the same group referred to in the initial post. However it closed its doors in 2013. Douglas Vermeeren also discontinued teaching wealth strategies in 2013 as a result of a securities complaint filed by a former employee (Andrew Meyers) who complained that he was not paid his commissions. Vermeeren was found innocent of any allegations. He currently does not offer any wealth seminars. I have attended his motivational seminars and have been a student since 2008 and have always found him willing to address concerns from customers head on.

Dec 08, 2015 #1075775

Millionaire Mentor Group's Douglas John Vermeeren charged with Fraud. http://calgaryherald.com/business/local-business/monthly-millionaire-teacher-faces-fraud-illegal-trading-charges
Alberta Securities commission orders a cease and desist against Douglas Vermeeren
First Hand account of a Doug Vermeeren fraud victim

0 3 Reply

Dec 31, 2015 #1086759

I did attend several of Vermeerens events and the securities questions are kind of strange. He sold no investment or real estate at all. The information was okay - not stellar. Parts of it quite useful. Other parts basic common sense. But the allegations against him are pretty unfounded. I chatted with a few of the other students there and no one seemed to have a real major beef with him. Afterwards I went home and did some digging and found that quite a few of the personal development types have dirt on them. I wouldn't be too alarmed. And by the way these are allegations not charges.

Oct 20, 2015 #1051259

Thank you for all your post and comment.. i think ill pass this its so sad we r poor as it is and there are people out there still lying to take advantage of us..i truly wish theres a good person who can do what they preach but i guess only in my dreams.. sad and disappointed

The guy in Montana

Jan 22, 2015 #934530

Yes, I agree with all the comments. I "NEVER" received anything from the money I spent!!! It was a bait and switch situation. I personally am dissatisfied as I think Douglas Vermereen has plenty of knowledge to give. But his business skills suck severely. Long story short, I talked to him on the phone and he threatened me with a law suite if I took further action of "exposing" him to the Canadian authorities. Well, Doug, I have nothing to take. Come here in Montana and talk your garbage. He personally assaulted me after a seminar with his "Jujitsu" moves and hyper extended my elbow. I know for a fact that he went to a room with a *** in Las Vegas and he is married. He is only full of his self and that is all that matters to him. Yes, he has money and is successful in his ventures. But Doug, your nothing in the hills in Montana. Come down and visit. Maybe I can teach you a thing or two.

1 4 Reply

Nov 09, 2015 #1061056

How would you even know that happened in Vegas? Were you stalking him? Sounds like your pretty shady yourself.

3 0 Reply
Millionaire mentor

Jun 03, 2014 #823248 Calgary, Alberta

Raul Lopez doesn't pay his bills. Then when you call him to find out why he threatens to come after you with a baseball bat. Very dishonest person. Don't believe every review you read.

1 2 Reply
Raoul L

May 30, 2014 #821887 Long Beach, California

What a big *** Douglas Vermeeren is! He provides nothing for the money and is very defensive and offensive he is no mentor nor a modern day Napolean Hill by any stretch of the imagination just a *** artist every body beware!

0 3 Reply

1-20 of 32 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Millionaire Mentor Group. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Millionaire Mentor Group.
Filing a new complaint about
×