Millionaire Mentor Group is a scam!!!!!!!

I attended a seminar in Vancouver and bought the 3 day package for 467.00 dollars which MMG referenced as a "training." Once I attended he training I was upsold into a 35K package by Brian Peterson which now I now is not really an Investor. I should have known....he is to young to have the experience he claims to have. After doing an Investigation on Brian Peterson I found the whole crew of MMG comes from another company EWI. SEE THIS LINK: http://www.ewiworkshops.com/bios/bio_all.aspx

All these guys are are seminar speakers. I called Linda at the MMG office and they would not return my calls. I showed up at the 3 day buying boot camp where I was told I would meet the contractors and power team only to her from Mark Dove that we didn't want to meet them because the were mexican and only spoke spanish and we would not undersatnd them anyway.

This is a warning, If you want to throw away hard earned dollars go ahead. The coaches will lie to make a sale. They are not investors......Please look at the sight. All these guys are sales people taking your money!!!

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 12 Yes 12 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 23 #1217354 New York, New York

So happy I checked this to see your reviews. If it seems too good to be true...it probably is. Im a single mother to 4yr old and my ex took everything and my credit. Im never gonna get on my feet especially with all these scumbags out there take poor innocent peoples money. They should be shot. Lol

Sep 13 #1212038 Old Toronto, Ontario

I gave money to JT foxx and associates for a movie project a few years ago. And poof they are gone! Disappeared. I haven't had any reporting, not a single email, not a phone call not even a postcard. BEWARE OF JT FOXX!

Sep 13 #1212036 Old Toronto, Ontario

Dwayne Harris is a ***. I hate to say it but that the truth. There's no other way to describe it. He lies about everything. I made the foolish mistake of giving him money and within their "cooling off" period I changed my mind and contacted him. All I got was a run around until now he says the "cooling off" period is expired and I did not follow through on the guidelines required for his refund. ***! Am totally pissed off!

Aug 29 #1205055 Los Angeles, California

I am similarly disappointed in Robert Kyosaki and the rich dad brand. I thought that because it was so highly visible and he is so powerfully branded that I would have a different experience. I paid for training which wasn't that expensive but quite frankly I found pretty basic. It didn't deliver at all what I expected. And then for deeper coaching I decided to take a chance. In the end and over the last three years I have invested just over $50K in their programs not included other money I spent in trying to make the deals they told me how to do work out. If Robert is following what he teaches I can't see how he could possibly have made the millions he has claimed to make over the years. The profits are minimal and the work is far more than is ever represented. It is not as easy as its made out to be and quite frankly I could have lean red more and done better by reading a few books and getting my own real estate license.

Aug 29 #1205054 Los Angeles, California

Brian Peterson and EWI have continually changed their names yet continue to pedal the same nonsense. When they are taking in 35K for a coaching program they don't need to be investors. As there aren't many investments that can net a person 35K for little or no money down. This is the biggest racked going.

Aug 29 #1205053 Wichita, Kansas

Sorry to take this back to Loral Langemeier. Does anyone know if she has ever been investigated or reported to the Securities commission. I spent quite a bit of money on things that she offered and I am kind of upset. I understand that I will never get money back for seminars or "Coaching" but I would like to see if some of the business opportunities she presented are a possibility. I already checked to see if she has a license to offer investments and she does not. I also checked to see if the offers I participated in were registered securities and they are not. I am looking to take this to the next level. Any suggestions?

Aug 29 #1205051 Calgary, Alberta

I personal invested with opportunities that were presented through JT FOXX events. I have yet to receive anything. I understand that he has had so many complaints and legal challenges that his not allowed to teach or present in Canada or the US anymore. That is why is currently spending most of his time teaching and training in asia. Naturally the Chinese are not able to access many of the north american websites (especially the government ones) that reveal what JT Foxx really is doing. It's only a matter of time until karma and character catch up with him over there too. I suspect however that the penalties and laws for fraud and theft are much more severe. It's only a matter of time until JT FOXX finds himself in a Chinese prison. And I want my money back.

Aug 29 #1205048 Toronto, Ontario

This talk around JT FOXX is very interesting. I have had no direct business dealings with him. But I must admit he is the most arrogant seminar teacher that I have ever met. An associate of mine was apparently was a coach for him or knows some behind the scenes stuff on JT from working within his organization. It wasn't pretty. But then who knows how much is true. The one thing that I will say is that if you google him there aren't a lot of positive reports out there.

Aug 29 #1205044 Calgary, Alberta

I attended some of JT FOXXs events. He never presented any investment opportunities at this event but he did invite me to receive coaching from him. He was hoping to get somewhere in the neighbourhood of $60K. Nice try. The biggest thing about his event that was a turn off for me was how much he actually thought of himself. He apparently owns or runs more than 80 businesses, is close friends with Eric Trump and flies around the world with him in his private plane. JT is constantly talking about how much money he has and who his celebrity friends are. This is all *** of course. He hires these people to be part of his events and gets pictures at meet & Greets which anyone can do for a couple of hundred dollars. He does not know these people nor do they know him. I found this out as I met Gene Simmons at an autograph signing a few years ago. JT FOXX has talked lots about his "Buddy" Gene over the years. Well, I asked Gene point blank how he knew JT and he had no idea who I was talking about. Then after jogging his memory and so forth Gene remembered an event he attended for him. Friends? Hardly. I am sure its the same relationship with the Trumps and whoever else he claims connection with.
And think about this folks, If he owns 80 companies they must be ***. Most millionaires and billionaires focus on one company and run it well. And that's a full time job. I'd be really interested to see the books for those companies. I'd bet that if he has the time to run 80 companies and
... Show more

Aug 29 #1205041 Calgary, Alberta

I invested $10,000 into a real estate investment with JT FOXX and got nothing back. Another friend of mine also invested $50,000 into a project with one of his associated who repented at JT FOXX event and has also gotten nothing back. We have inquiries multiple times as to the status of these investments and feel like we have simply been given the run-around. No clear answers and always "We'll get back to you." I presented the "paper work" I was given to a lawyer finally and he definitely identified some problems. (I get it. I should have taken the paperwork there first - but I didn't think about it. And these guys are all such great sales people. It makes me wonder what they could really accomplish if they just directed their efforts to something that could really add value. Any ways, I digress.) I was just posting here to see if anyone else had trouble with JT and his group. And if so how did you resolve it? Or were you able to? Please help.

Aug 27 #1204460 Vancouver, British Columbia

I think its pretty clear that not one of these gurus is a millionaire or has ever turned anyone else into a millionaire. As the old adage goes the fastest way to double your money is fold it in half and put it back in your pocket. I really don't think the seminars themselves are the core of the problem though. They wouldn't have these things if people didn't support them. It really starts there.
If you are tired of seeing these things going on stop attending their info sessions.
I have heard of many people say that they use these kinds of events as an opportunity to network and meet others. I even know of one finical planner that goes in to poach people who are interested to do some investing. ALL BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE.
Perhaps someone should find a way to start an education group for people who want to invest and grow their wealth but do it through or in partnership with the regulatory agencies so that people can get the truth on what they should be doing.
Having said that I understand that most of these agencies endorse very secure and lower return type opportunities, but wouldn't have a lower secure return and keep your money versus something that will leave you broke?
Anyways just a few thoughts.

Aug 27 #1204459 Vancouver, British Columbia

I understand Dwayne Harris is now selling his programs in Saskatoon. Check into this guy before purchasing anything.

Aug 27 #1204458 Calgary, Alberta

I had the strangest experience that i thought was worth sharing here. About a year ago I was at Disneyland in the line with my wife, my brother and his wife and some friends they had invited. As I got talking to the friend my brother invited it turned out he used to work for Loral Langemeier who calls herself the millionaire maker. I'll be honest at the time I had never really heard of her but since them I've seen her name around and I understand that she even married a man from Canada and is here all the time now. Any ways we talked (me and my brothers friend) a little about real estate and wealth seminars as I had attended a few while I lived in California and Arizona. I personally never bought anything I only attended the free introduction sessions and then forgot about it.
Anyways back to what happened. As we talked about these kinds of seminars Langemeiers name came up and he began to tell me about some of the behind the scenes workings of her business. Firstly he said that a lot of the stories she tells in her opening speech to reel you in is fabricated. Especially the amounts of money she made and how she was able to create victories in her life. He then told me that right now most of the time she is broke and has trouble making payroll. Her office and life are apparently very disorganized and if it wasn't for a few people in her office who keep things on track she'd have no idea what was going on in her company. He also was clear that she had several lawsuits
... Show more

Aug 27 #1204453 Calgary, Alberta

I didn't think Dwayne Harris was a good speaker. I decided to leave about halfway through. Its a coincidence I found this blog here today mentioning his name. I think he is a high energy, poorly informed, broke, desperate salesman. Slick as can be but full of useless information.

Aug 27 #1204449 Victoria, British Columbia

I have gotten some value from many of these kinds of events I have attended over the years. But I have to confess I am not rich so something isn't working. Some may say immediately that it is ME that hasn't been working but that's not true. My wife and I have attempted four property flips. Two worked out to break even and the other two were disappointments. Certainly not as easy and straight forward as we had been told. We also tried a course on purchasing tax liens and property deeds. That one was probably the worst we ended up with nothing but paperwork and were told as Canadians that we would have no problems working this system in the US. That was wrong. And lastly we were involved in a problem buying debt. That one made us some money but it seemed that once we got some results the group forgot about us. Some of these strategies I am still able to try on my own and we make little bits of money here and there. It has not made us rich but has paid for a few things here and there. I am not complaining but I do want to point out that there was value in some of this for me. I think the big challenge and why people get disappointed with these things is that they do over promise. The expectation is that you will become very rich and the truth of the matter is that you will possibly make some money - but you most likely won't get rich.

Aug 27 #1204448 Victoria, British Columbia

I completely agree with the last comment. He who can does. He who can't teaches as the old saying goes. I have attended several wealth seminars. Peak potentials or New peaks seems to be very popular around here. While the information started out okay - mostly common sense, it quickly turned into a sales pitch for several courses. I attended one of them called Freedom Trader for a couple of thousand bucks or something. (Sorry can't remember) the course was structured around trading stocks using their formula on the internet. While interesting it didn't make me any money and was difficult to implement. I'm not saying I was scammed. But I certainly don't think it was valuable. In fact, I felt more like it was if you can't give tools for results baffle them with ***.

Aug 27 #1204446 Vancouver, British Columbia

Time always reveals who these people are. Why aren't people checking with BBB or an accredited agency prior to giving away their money? Even the TV shows where people are doing quick property Flips have been proven to have elements of their TV shows that are fabricated. Thos that are on TV are rarely better.
I recently attended an event with Kevin Harrington from Shark Tank with Loral Langemeier and both of them were making big promises of wealth if you follow their special and secret formula. I personal don't believe either of them have much money. (Maybe that's why they are doing the seminar circuit?)
I've never met a real life wealthy person that has charged for their advice or even offered a structured program. Creating wealth is hard work and there is no quick easy solution.
I think we simply live in a society where no one appreciates hard work. They want something for free. Which is what attracts them to seminars where the teachers are also looking for something for free. No one is prepared to work. No one is prepared to give value. Both parties are looking for a free ride. The only difference is that one party is better at selling the other one.

Aug 27 #1204444 Lethbridge, Alberta

All of these "gurus" are broke and pretend to have viable answers to solve your financial difficulties. They prey on dreamers who don't have any common sense. Getting rich is simple. Spend less than you make. And then find approved investments and use caution. Get rich quick never happens. beware.

Aug 26 #1204329 Airdrie, Alberta

I want to clarify that Dwayne Harris is not associated with fortune Builders. He is not one of our employees. I also want to clarify that we are not a scam. We are prepared to address and rectify any issues where people might be upset. We do not want this. We want to have everyone have a good experience. If you have a concern please do the right thing and contact us. We will help you.

Aug 26 #1204315 Airdrie, Alberta

I did the FOREX trading and it was bogus. No value! It was with Dwayne Harris and his partner Allen Something or other. He was a guy from India who had apparently gone from Bankrupt to millionaire in "just a few year of following this flawless system. Total ***. I paid for their training and bought the mentor support package. No support and it did not give me anything.

1-20 of 51 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.