Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor ***TOTAL SCAM***
My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!!He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video...
THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space that has ONLY 7 left and he is ONLY taking 50 "under his guidance"
Well that's all you get You never get anything else but more and more emails asking you to up buy stuff (had to delete my email account) Its false advertising. He requires more and more from you, you'll never get a response from them/him to your email... He take your money and Gets Rich.
ALL it gets you is a smaller bank balance, pain and suffering...It's outright stealing!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being flat out lied to
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- My check for $500.00 AS PROMISED + the $200.00 promised in the email = $700.00 TOTAL
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I went to ask for Devere Group to transfer my UK pension abroad from the UK. Well, last time I do that! They said sorry we can not help as..."
- "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..."
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."